Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Horford Wins MVP!!!

Al Horford scored an amazing 59 fantasy points at Fantasy Sports Live on Tuesday night and is an easy choice for Daily MVP. In that game Horford led his Atlanta Hawks to a road victory over the Chicago Bulls as the Hawks remain undefeated at 6-0. Wednesday will be much tougher on Horford and the Hawks as they must play the Boston Celtics. I predict the Hawks will lose their first game by at least 10 points and Horford will score 25 fantasy points or less in that game.
On Tuesday I was out most of the day and only had time to enter a handfull of games (all basketball) at Fantasy Sports Live. I entered 3 Heads Up games, 1 for $54, 1 for $33 and 1 for $22. I ended up going 3-0 for a return of $200 for my $110 investment. I didn't do so good in the multi-player games. I didn't place in my $22 six player game or my $5.50 ten player game however I did finish 2nd in $5.50 six player game for a return of $10. Overall for the day I invested $143 and got back $210 for a $67 profit.

No comments: