Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dampier Dampens My Night at FSL

Who would have thunk that Eric Dampier was the center to choose at Fantasy Sports Live on Thursday Night? Well, it seems like everybody except me. I went with Ilgauskas on every one of my teams and Dampier smoked him 41-20. I projected Ilgauskas to score 27 and Dampier to only score 20. Boy, was I wrong there. Now for the damages. In heads up matches tonight at FANTASY SPORTS LIVE I was terrible again with a 1-5 record, including anther $107 loss to Jag. My total invested in heads up matches was $250 and I only got back $60. In my 3 six player games and 2 ten player games I think I came in last place or next to last in each.

Heads Up = invested $250, return $60 for a loss of -$190
six player games, 0 for 3, total lost -$20
ten player games, 0 for 2, total lost -$2

Overall I lost $212 for the day and that is back to back days losing over $200. I haven't decided what to do on Friday yet. Should I scale back and just play small games until I get back to winning again or do I go all out and try to win it all back on Friday?

No comments: