Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fantasy Sports Live

This is my first blog and I hope to report here daily on topics such as etopps, OneSeason sports and my new found love, FANTASY SPORTS LIVE. I am a sports fanatic and have been looking for a web site like Fantasy Sports Live for a long time. I have been a member at FSL for 14 days now and am proud to have cracked the Leaderboard and now have over 1oo wins there. I didn't keep detailed stats/results the first 12 days other than knowing my total profit so far is over $700. On Monday Nov 11th I started to keep detailed stats on how I did in each type of game and I am also starting to track to see how I do vs. certain FSL members. Here are my results from Mondays games. Starting with the NBA I went 7-5 in Heads Ups games. The total I had invested in those 12 matchups was $267 and with my 7 wins I got back $320 thanks to going 2-0 in my two $54 games. I entered a total of 5, six player games. I ended up with one 1st place and one 2nd place finish. My total invested was $29 and I got back $32 for a whopping $3 profit. Although I haven't followed hockey in many, many years I have been entering a few of the hockey games here and there. On Monday I actually did very good in some low budget games. I went 2-0 in my 2 Heads Up games, getting back $16 on my $8.90 investment. In my 2 six player games I cashed in one of them with a 1st place finish. I invested $2 in those 2 games and got back $4. Here are my overall results for Monday.

Heads Up = 9 won - 5 Lost, +$60
Six Player Games = 7 entered, 2 1st place and 1 2nd place, +$5

No comments: