Friday, November 14, 2008

The Cold Streak Continues - Rookie Lopez FSL MVP

I won my top NBA play On Friday but I lost my other 2 plays losing a total of $160. At FANTASY SPORTS LIVE I cut back on my games for now. I was lucky to win 1 game as I had Deron Williams on all my teams and he didn't play. I won my $33 Heads Up game but lost my two $11 heads up games and didn't place in a $5.50 ten player game. What a difference a day makes. On Thursday Eric Dampier killed me in all my games with 41 fantasy points as just about all my opponents had him vs me. On Friday he only scored 14 fantasy points at FSL. Rookie Brook Lopez is my choice for Daily FSL MVP on Friday. Lopez scored an amazing 48 fantasy points. Here are my final FSL results for Friday.

Heads Up - 1 win 2 losses - total invested $55, returned $60 for a $5 profit
ten player games 0-1, lost $5.50
Overall for the day -$0.50

NBA Plays
Top Plays 1-0 +$500, Season 1-0 +$500
Total Plays 1-2 -$160, Season 1-2 -$160

No comments: