Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great Day for Howard, Bad One For Me

Dwight Howard was a man among boys on Wednesday night. He scored 71 fantasy points at FANTASY SPORTS LIVE to earn the honor of Daily MVP. He could have scored more but Orlando had such a big lead that he spent much of the 4th quarter on the bench. I am very impressed with the way that the Atlanta Hawks hung in there with the Boston Celtics. I predicted the Celtics would win by 10+ points but the Hawks proved me wrong. That was not the only thing I was wrong on for Wednesday. I had an awful day at FANTASY SPORTS LIVE. It was only my 2nd losing day in my 15 days I have been playing there but it was huge. I went 1-4 in Heads up games including two $107 losses. I don't play many $107 games but congrats to Jag and Jovan Musk for kicking my butt. At least I was able to cash 1 ticket in my Heads Up games as I was not so lucky in my 4 six player games and my 1 ten player game as I didn't place in any. Here are my final stats for Wednesday.

Heads Up (1-4) risked $261 and got back $40 for a loss of -$221
six player games (0-4) lost $60.50
ten player game (0-1) lost $5.50

For the day I lost a total of $287. I can't complain too much as I still am showing a profit of over $500 in my first 15 days here.

No comments: