Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On The Road Again

For the next few nights I may not be able to update the Roundball Challenge stats. I just bought a house near Boston and we are leaving Las Vegas tonight or tomorrow traveling across the great USA. I just went out and bought a new van today for our trip and we are in the process of packing it up now. I am really excited about the purchase of our first home. What makes it special is that it is the same house I grew up in as a kid. My Mother sold the house to my sister a few years back and now my sister sold it to me. If I can get internet access along the way I will still update the stats.

1 comment:

ZZidane said...

Hi!

I'm very interested in the fantasy sports world and would like to join FSL or a similar "bookie". The problem is that I'm from Spain and I don't know if I'm allowed to play from my country. Do you know of any site that allows European players??

Thanks for your help and good luck!